..:: Italian Cottagers ::..

FA Cup 2014-15

« Older   Newer »
Mister Wolf
view post Posted on 3/1/2015, 07:58 by: Mister Wolf

Group:
Administrator

Il terzo turno di FA Cup, quello dove entrano in campo le squadre professionistiche, comincia con match ricco di fascino contro una squadra tradizionale, una ex grande del calcio inglese decaduta nei risultati non nella classe.

Fulham are without midfielder Lasse Vigen Christensen (hamstring) and defenders Tim Hoogland (hernia) and Fernando Amorebieta (knee).
Ryan Tunnicliffe has returned from a loan at Blackburn but is ineligible and Bryan Ruiz will undergo a fitness test.
Wolves are without suspended midfielder Kevin McDonald and forward Rajiv Van La Parra is a doubt following concussion.
Kortney Hause is cup-tied but striker Bakary Sako is available before joining Mali for Africa Cup of Nations duty.

Fulham v Wolverhampton Wanderers
Fulham have lost just two of their last 10 FA Cup matches at home (W6 D2).
Fulham have won three of the last nine matches against Wolves.
Wolves haven't won away in the FA Cup in London since beating Crystal Palace in 1979.
Wolves have won just one of their last 10 FA Cup matches (W1 D4 L5).
After two defeats in a row for Fulham in the league, manager Kit Symons is keen for his side return to winning ways.
"It's something we'll take very, very seriously," he said. "I'll field a strong team. I respect the competition and I've got some great memories of the FA Cup as a player. I still think there is that magic about the FA Cup."
Wolves beat Fulham 1-0 earlier this season in the Championship thanks to a goal from Sako and won both of their games over the Christmas period.
Manager Kenny Jackett said: "We want to really try in the second half of the season to build on what we've done. I'm not going to make unnecessary changes or experiment - it's going to be the best side I feel to play on that particular day."

5 replies since 3/1/2015, 07:58   59 views