..:: Italian Cottagers ::..

I Cottagers nella stagione 2023-24

« Older   Newer »
Han-Solo
view post Posted on 31/3/2024, 23:54 by: Han-Solo

Advanced Member

Group:

C679E560-3149-42B4-BEC8-AB547795AFAB

Partita bellissima dove si sono vissuti tutti gli stati d’animo del calcio in pochi minuti.
Dopo il primo pareggio di Palinha lo Sheffield si era portato sul tre a uno complici alcune distrazioni difensive e il quarto goal sembrava aver affossato i cottagers ma dopo l’annullamento della rete per fuorigioco č venuto fuori il pareggio prima con un tiro da fuori di Decordoba Reid e poi con una sforbiciata acrobatica di Muńiz che ha fatto impazzire i tifosi bianconeri ma anche tutti gli appassionati, tranne naturalmente quelli di fede blades….

Most would have taken a touch, but such is the confidence of Muniz that he met it sweetly on the volley, sending an accurate bicycle kick into the corner of the net. A goal of the season contender for sure, and what a way to earn a point.

It also takes Muniz’s Premier League tally to eight goals in as many matches, though he would have preferred for it to have contributed to a win for Fulham.

“It was good,” he admitted. “It would be better if it was with three points as well, but I’m happy with eight in eight.”

5ECAA30D-76A9-42EE-8D2B-B6AA6B4C6098

37 replies since 12/8/2023, 06:42   726 views